Thursday, July 31, 2008

iPhone 3G

I am in Birmingham and have just been to the Apple store to check out the new iPhone. As usual the store was jam packed with people fiddling with the gadgets on display. I was actually hoping to pick up an external battery pack for my iPhone but they didn't have one.
As for the new iPhone, it feels lighter and smaller and sits very well in the palm. The plastic back actually removed the slippery feel of the original iPhone.
What did surprise me the most is that (in my most humble opinion), the white version definitely looks better than the black one.
While in the store, I tried out surfing a few pages on O2's 3G and it felt as fast as expected. The GPS however failed to pick ip my location (could be due to being inside the Bull Ring mall).
Nothing surprising on the software side as I am already rocking OS 2 on my current iPhone. I did however get to try out the game Enigmo and will definitely be buying it.

Posted with LifeCast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home